Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.47.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.47.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here.
Note: This update contains major improvements. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- New header: We are glad to announce our new header styling which brings more hierarchy to the workspace and a modern feel. Your current primary branding color will be set as the color for the header and new tiles.
- PowerBI live tile: You can now easily add Power BI tiles to the Workspace giving people insights on data which they need or should know on a daily basis.
- Fileserver integration: It is now possible to use your own Fileservers based on WebDAV protocol in the Documents app. This allows you to bundle SharePoint, OneDrive and the file servers in one easy-to-use Documents app.
- Show/hide columns in DMS: Users can now show/hide columns in the Documents app
- Moving folders in DMS: It is now possible to move folders in the Documents app
- Support for new OneDrive client: Implemented support of new OneDrive client sync url
- Calculation error when calculating using currently non-existing data from child records.
- Fixed issues caused by duplicated user records in Exchange account table.
- Clientless RDP credentials have been rebranded to Integration credentials.