Sign-out redirect URL
Table of contents
A Sign-out redirect URL will redirect you to the configured URL after signing out of Workspace 365. This can be used with all SSO types. From the Single Sign-On page, you can set the desired Sign-out redirect URL. In this article we describe the Sign-out redirect URL based on the SSO method oAuth2.
As an admin, go to:
- Workspace settings and choose Single sign-on.
- Make sure the manual setup for SSO is selected (for more information about the manual setup, click here).
- Under Additional settings fill in the desired URL.
- Save the settings by clicking on Done.
For oAuth2 you need to complete the validation of the oAuth2 settings.
- The Sign-out redirect URL is configured in Workspace 365.
- Now, add the Sign-out redirect URL to Azure.
- Open the Azure portal and the configured SSO app. The Sign-out redirect URL needs to be configured in the Reply URL section of the app.
- After you have added the Sign-out redirect URL to the Reply URL section, you are done with the configuration.