Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.40.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.40.0 will be deployed on 02-02-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- It’s now possible for users to show/hide sites and document libraries in the Documents app.
- Added support for .dotx, .dotm and .docm file types.
- Current version number of Workspace 365 is added to the instance operator panel.
- Added new functionality for admins to disable the "Go to Outlook" action in the Email app.
- Added possibility to specify Recipients via a Url when creating a new Email.
- Changed the current document template function. It’s now possible to choose to open the document online or local.
- Users now have possibility to create a document from a SharePoint document template in the Documents app.
- We now support "ReturnUrl" in External Auth API.
- Extended autocomplete with Suggested contacts in the Email app.
- When the user tries to use his username in the password it will result in an error.
- Fixed an issue when a user inputs data into the to/bcc/cc fields and tried to select a contact from the dropdown with arrow down key.
- Incorrect counting of items in Recycle bin when cancelling thoke “Empty” action and infinite loading when clicked “Delete”.
- It was impossible to change the profile image right after changing it.
- Uploading of files containing special characters in Documents app failed.
- Fixed styling issue with incorrect view of Workspace when user drag and drop tiles after placing new apps to the Workspace.
- Incorrect behavior of the cross icon in Business App records overview search field in Internet Explorer.
- When the user shared a document library or site with an Office 365 group from the Documents app, two identical results were shown.
- Incorrect error handling when user tried to rename a file with a too long new filename.
- A long Environment name caused an additional scrollbar to appear in the Workspace.
- The “Apps Management” page was refreshed by pressing the Enter key in an input field.
- When the user uses the “Move” and “Copy to” function from the Documents app, the function window was frozen.
- Fixed an issue with templates from the Documents app which are in disabled document libraries and sites.
- Several styling issues in Business app records.
- Incorrect product name in "service emails".
- When a user’s first and last name is updated, this was not updated in the title bar.
- Fixed an issue with the visibility of shared groups on the Workspace, that was not saved in edit mode.
- Security improvements of product.
- Improved styling of Live tiles.
- Improved performance used by “download documents as zip" feature. We reduced the number of files to 10 and a maximum of 50MB total. Folders are not supported anymore.
- When using Office 365, Workspace 365 will try to configure Email via Exchange Online EWS Url automatically.
- Disable External Auth API by default.
- "Insert hyperlink" pop up styling updated.