Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.48.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.48.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
Release Notes V2.48.0
- A new and easy way to configure automated Single Sign-On configuration for environments.
- New licensing model containing three types: Portal, Hybrid and Ultimate. https://www.workspace365.net/nl/prijzen
- It was not possible to save the File server settings without a fileserver configured. So, once you added a fileserver, it couldn’t be removed.
- When a Business App record didn't have a linked folder, no message was displayed.
- Fixed incorrect scrolling of File server content on Android devices.