Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.41.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.41.0 will be deployed on 16-02-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Users have possibility to select contacts from the contacts book.
- The Azure AD Sync tool is syncing user profile pictures from the Azure Active Directory.
- Added possibility for users to use variable templating in a shortcut app.
- The administrator is able to configure what mail app will be used for the ‘Open email’ on the live email tile – Workspace 365 or Outlook Web App.
- Fixed the text styling of the Live tile in Internet Explorer and Edge.
- The user was not able to update their Profile when environment configured to use Oauth2 authorization.
- When the Exchange PowerShell settings was changed by the administrator, it was not updated in the cache in the correct way.
- Security improvements of product.
- Error notifications of live tiles will be shown in the app itself instead of the whole Workspace.
- In new created environments, Live tiles are enabled, activated and added to the Workspace template by default.
- When Profile pictures are uploaded or synced by Azure AD Sync tool to the Workspace, they will keep their aspect ratio.