Release Notes V2.49.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.49.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We are glad to announce the Business App overview builder.
- Added support for a custom Sign-Out redirect URL.
- Implemented the possibility to use Integration Credentials for on-premises Exchange allowing to set-up oAuth for Multi-Factor Authentication in combination with the on-premises Exchange.
- Users can open documents from file servers using custom online apps (WOPI) in Workspace 365.
- We enhanced the Power BI Live tile with: large preview, title in the header and the option to select Power BI tiles from groups.
- Changed the hover color to full size and added box shadow on 1x1 tiles.
- You can now open multiple applications with Clientless RDP at the same time in multiple browser tabs.
- When an administrator updated a user record with an empty string in the field Job title through the Provisioning API, an error occurred.
- Images which were added to the Email signature was never removed from blob storage.
- When inserting an attachment from SharePoint, the selected folder in the dialog was opened while selecting (multiple) folders and files.
- Made changes to mobile view of live tiles to fit it to the grid.
- When the “Powered By” config was set to false, it still was added to the email signature.
- Moving unread emails to any other folder caused a 500 error in the console.
- Incorrectly calculated width of grid columns.
Have more questions? Submit a request