Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.49.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.49.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We are glad to announce the Business App overview builder.
- Added support for a custom Sign-Out redirect URL.
- Implemented the possibility to use Integration Credentials for on-premises Exchange allowing to set-up oAuth for Multi-Factor Authentication in combination with the on-premises Exchange.
- Users can open documents from file servers using custom online apps (WOPI) in Workspace 365.
- We enhanced the Power BI Live tile with: large preview, title in the header and the option to select Power BI tiles from groups.
- Changed the hover color to full size and added box shadow on 1x1 tiles.
- You can now open multiple applications with Clientless RDP at the same time in multiple browser tabs.
- When an administrator updated a user record with an empty string in the field Job title through the Provisioning API, an error occurred.
- Images which were added to the Email signature was never removed from blob storage.
- When inserting an attachment from SharePoint, the selected folder in the dialog was opened while selecting (multiple) folders and files.
- Made changes to mobile view of live tiles to fit it to the grid.
- When the “Powered By” config was set to false, it still was added to the email signature.
- Moving unread emails to any other folder caused a 500 error in the console.
- Incorrectly calculated width of grid columns.