Release Notes V2.42.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.42.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Users can now open specific unread emails from the Email Live tile.
- The “Select all” checkbox will only select all entries in current tab of the grid.
- The Live tile scrollbars stopped working after canceling the “Edit workspace” action.
- Fixed an issue with the branded product name in Business App alert messages.
- With the Azure AD Sync tool, it was possible to have duplicated users in groups.
- When linking an email to a Business App successfully, instead of a success alert bar an Error was logged.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when a user with no Email configured tried to use the "People" and "Calendar" app.
- After finishing the welcome wizard, the live tiles are correctly initialized.
- Made improvements to the Live tile styling for more consistency.
- Improved performance with exporting Business App records overview to Word.
- Changed the default URL of the Shortcut for environments to Workspace 365 webpage.
Have more questions? Submit a request