Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.51.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.51.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
Release Notes V2.51.0
The service update (v2.51.0) on 18/10/2017 has brought the following:
- You can now detect if the local Citrix receiver is installed. If it is there, then it will be started automatically allowing you to work with the local Citrix applications.
- Updated the environment name examples to match the validation requirements in Odin.
- Fixed sign out from authority when signing in using Web Services Federation and the user does not exist or is inactive.
- Removed the Search field in the Groups page when no User Groups exist.
- Import of new users from Office365 resulted in an error.
- Fixed loading of sites in SharePoint settings.
- Changed the dialog styling to a more modern look.
- Released a new APS package. With this new package you will be able to bill based on the new licensed types via application counters.