Release Notes V2.51.0Follow
The service update (v2.51.0) on 18/10/2017 has brought the following:
- You can now detect if the local Citrix receiver is installed. If it is there, then it will be started automatically allowing you to work with the local Citrix applications.
- Updated the environment name examples to match the validation requirements in Odin.
- Fixed sign out from authority when signing in using Web Services Federation and the user does not exist or is inactive.
- Removed the Search field in the Groups page when no User Groups exist.
- Import of new users from Office365 resulted in an error.
- Fixed loading of sites in SharePoint settings.
- Changed the dialog styling to a more modern look.
- Released a new APS package. With this new package you will be able to bill based on the new licensed types via application counters.
Have more questions? Submit a request