Release Notes V2.44.0Follow
The service update (v2.44.0) on 12/05/2017 has brought the following:
- A Business App API allowing you to fill in Business App records using data from third parties.
- Users now have a dropdown next to attachments and linked Business App records within the e-mail app, this makes it clearer how to save or open attachments on any device.
- Users can now open email attachments from the alert bar directly after saving an attachment.
- Fixed incorrect search behavior when user tries to search in the plus menu.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when folder name contained the “[” character.
- Fixed incorrect behavior on the action bar buttons [Touch devices].
- Fixed “Open in local” app on MAC using Chrome.
- Fixed incorrect scrolling behavior on Android tablets.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when the return URL was used with oAuth2 authentication.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when user tried to create a folder in “Shared with me”.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when the Groups management dropdown contained many items.
- Fixed incorrect behavior on the document location column when a search query was used.
- Fixed incorrect behavior on the Apps management page, when app no longer exists.
- Fixed incorrect behavior in recent items list when a business app record was opened in a separated tab.
- Fixed busy indicator when “Create a link” was selected in Documents app.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when Root folder was selected in Folder link control.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when user tried to open document in local app via the Live documents app in On Premises environments.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when user saved an email attachment. User could change the extension.
- User was not able to open emails/documents in Live tiles after Edit-Cancel the workspace.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect filter behavior in Documents app when using breadcrumbs.
- Users can navigate in "Shared with me" folders.
- Users can see every file/folder in the file-and-folder-selector.
- New Shared groups will appear on a user’s Workspace directly when the user gets access to it.
- Possibility to administrator to see white/transparent icons right after uploading them.
- In Documents app search by default was changed to search in current & subfolders.
Have more questions? Submit a request