The release of Workspace 365 v2.47.0 will be deployed on 21-07-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. Note: This update contains major improvements. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- New header: We are glad to announce our new header styling which brings more hierarchy to the workspace and a modern feel. Your current primary branding color will be set as the color for the header and new tiles.
- PowerBI live tile: You can now easily add Power BI tiles to the Workspace giving people insights on data which they need or should know on a daily basis.
- Fileserver integration: It is now possible to use your own Fileservers based on WebDAV protocol in the Documents app. This allows you to bundle SharePoint, OneDrive and the file servers in one easy-to-use Documents app.
- Show/hide columns in DMS: Users can now show/hide columns in the Documents app
- Moving folders in DMS: It is now possible to move folders in the Documents app
- Support for new OneDrive client: Implemented support of new OneDrive client sync url
- Calculation error when calculating using currently non-existing data from child records.
- Fixed issues caused by duplicated user records in Exchange account table.
- Clientless RDP credentials have been rebranded to Integration credentials.