Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.53.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.53.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Added tooltips for the workspace.
- Users are now able to add an attachment from WebDAV-SSL / File servers.
- Added support for importing users from Office 365 Groups.
- Users are now able to Edit a tile without leaving the workspace.
- Created “app link” to make an application available outside Workspace.
- Added option to enable permissions to all users within the environment at once.
- User was not able to open a Shared file when the user has no permissions for the parent folder.
- Citrix XenApp Server url was not saved after updating the url on the app itself.
- Active page icon in Business app view was not branded.
- Conditional access on the Workspace AAD application was not enforced.
- Ordered/numerable lists was not working correctly in the email body.
- Fixed an issue with frozen interface when a pop-up window was blocked by the browser.
- When tried to rename a file or folder to an already existed name in the Documents app, the dialog closed without renaming.
- Fixed an issue with the Live calendar tile. After adding new app(s) and clicking cancel the Live Calendar tile was empty.
- Tiles inheritance will keep working as long as user doesn't configure own value.
- Added support on local Citrix receiver for Internet explorer and Edge.
- All action bar items are now available on mobile devices.
- Improved the responsiveness of title bar on small screens.
- Added support for .xls files in view mode of Excel online.
- An administrator will be more aware about what the impact is when Deleting/Deactivating an Environment application.
- Site permissions overview sorting was changed to Alphabetic order and removed items with empty permissions.