Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.15.0.Follow
On 13-04-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.15.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Business Apps Credits management is added to Workspace 365! Activating Business Apps for users based on the available amount of Credits ***
- Calendar and People App are now supported in combination with On-Premise setups;
- Improved the Email recipient fields positioning, which now makes more efficient use of space;
- Personal App groups on the main page can now be moved left/right with a simple click on the arrow when in Edit Mode;
- Improved the Change icon popup when changing an App icon, more space added between icons and mouse hover is added when hovering;
- Notifications are now more clear for users when having filled in invalid data in Date/Time Business App fields;
- Required field messaging in Business Apps will now only be shown when required fields are not filled in and user tries to save the Business App record;
- Small Workspace Tile improvements in styling & design when placed on the main page (opacity and bordering of tiles used on main page)
*** Note: We are in the transition phase in case of making Business App credits available via the official ordering systems. Because of this, Business Apps (credits) will still be free of charge in our product until further notice.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.