Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.19.0
On 18-06-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.19.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- The default spell checker in Office Online editors will now react to the language set in Workspace 365, resulting in Dutch or English spell checking based on the above when creating documents in the Workspace.
- A new email can now also be created quickly by clicking the "Plus" button in the upper right of the screen and selecting the first option.
- Improved the default notification in "Shared with Me" folders, since no folders or files can be created or uploaded using this folder type.
- Improved the direct visibility of Deleted folders in Email and will now be shown directly in Deleted Items folder without page refreshing.
- Improved the change password sequence by not allowing diacritics in passwords, since this is blocked by Office 365 as well.
- Improved visualization of focused and selected items in Email and Folders & Files when selecting or hovering over them.
- Improved the possibility for Administrators to set Shared Group permissions for users and is now also available when already in Edit mode.
- Fixed a password changing issue for normal users when admin credentials are manually changed by an Administrator in Workspace (On-Premises).
- Fixed an issue blocking users from creating folders or files when having used breadcrumbs for navigation in current session within Folders & Files.
- Fixed an issue not showing newly created folders in Folders & Files when created them directly after a page refresh.
- Fixed an issue with templates still appearing as export option in Save As dropdown after having deleted them from the specified template location.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.