Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.20.0Follow
On 30-06-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.20.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Added the Group Management page to the Administrator's settings, making it possible to assign users to user groups (connected group functionalities e.g. assigning permissions will follow in the near future).
- Added the "Create New Folder" functionality to document creation dialogs, making it possible to quickly create a new folder when busy with creation of new documents.
- Added the "Save and Back" button to Business App forms, improving efficiency (quick switch).
- Added the option for Shortcut apps to decide whether to open the Shortcut App using a new browser window or using the current window (can be set in Shortcut App settings).
- If an Administrator updates the available SharePoint libraries in the Workspace (using the SharePoint validation page), a popup will be shown to users currently active in Folders & Files (clearing up the current situation and asking users to refresh the page because of made changes by the Administrator).
- Improved the validation wizard when logging into the Workspace for the first time (e.g. Exchange/SharePoint validation steps and more clear notifications about the process).
- All the various Save options on the Business App forms are now bundled into one dropdown instead of single button placements, improving design.
- Improved the user experience for non-admin users when editing the Workspace: Shared Group tiles will be shown in grey when editing, which makes it clear these tiles are not editable for non-admin users.
- Replaced the "Done" button with the "Delete" button in the email folder deletion popup window.
- Further optimization of document check-in/check-out functionality, which reduces the chance of having documents locked when closing Office Online Editors.
- The "Open in Word" button and search box in Office Online editors are now hidden when opened using a Snappet device (Snappet customers only).
- The profile picture of the currently logged in user will now also be shown on all Snappet devices (Snappet customers only).
- The "Sync" button in Folders & Files will not be shown anymore when opening Folders & Files using a Snappet device (Snappet customers only).
- Fixed an issue while adding Active Directory URL's to new Shortcut Apps on the Apps Management page, which resulted in infinite loading/errors and now results in a correct save of the Shortcut App.
- Added a clear notification to empty "unlinked" Business App grid views which describes the current situation and removed the grid view table if this table is empty.
- Fixed a console error when clicking to any folder while using "Save as" functionality in Folders & Files.
- Fixed the appearance of selected items in Folders & Files, resulting incorrect usage of checkmarks and blue-lining when having items selected.
- Fixed the "cutting" of certain characters In App Group names when having opened the Workspace using Mozilla Firefox as a browser.
- Removed the possibility to rename or delete Clutter email folders, since this is also not supported by Office 365 and resulted in an error on the Workspace side.
- Removed the possibility to rename a file to an empty name in Folders & Files.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.