The release of Workspace 365 v2.18.0. will be deployed on 28-05-2015 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time.
The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Added an unread email counter to the Email tile, showing the amount of unread emails in the primary Inbox of the user.
- Users can now set High/Low urgency marks when creating a new email in the Email App.
- Added the "Copy as" functionality to Folders & Files, individual files can be selected and copied to a specified location by the user.
- Detection of unsaved changes in Business App records: "Are you sure you want to leave the page?" notifications will only appear if you try to continue in the browser when having unsaved changes in a record.
- Email attachments added to a linked email created from a Business App record will now be saved in a Business App record folder within Folders & Files.
- Active MS Azure session will now be closed when a user logs out of the Workspace after having used Single Sign-on for login.
- Removed the "Sync" button appearing when opening the "Shared with Me" folder, since this folder has no sync possibilities.
- Improved drag 'n drop behavior when moving tiles on the main page, resulting in moving tiles being more user-friendly.
- When a user creates a document but leaves the name field empty, creation of the document will now be blocked and notification about this requirement is shown to the user.
- Small improvements in styling and design throughout the product (e.g. hover button colors when Workspace is branded, etc.)
- Fixed a shared mailbox detection issue on the server which resulted in users sometimes having to re-validate these mailboxes on the Settings page.
- Fixed an issue blocking the user from logging in when using capital letters in the Workspace environment name (URL).
- Fixed a change password loop for Admins who changed their password in Office 365 but not in Workspace 365.
- Fixed an issue related to the "Shared with me" folder and now always shows all shared TeamSite files.
- Fixed a Mobile View issue, which gave users the ability to create documents while in Read only mode.
Our apologies for the delay. If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.