Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.16.0.Follow
On 29-04-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.16.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- "Shared with me" folder is now supported in Workspace 365 and can be found in the personal OneDrive library;
- Workspace now supports Active Directory user passwords which are longer than 16 characters (minimal length: 6 characters);
- When users are synced from On-Premises AD to Office 365 -and mailboxes are migrated from On Premises Exchange to Office 365- shared mailboxes can now be validated & used in the Workspace;
- Improved notifications for users in Workspace 365 (opening Email App/Folders & Files) when Active Directory passwords are expired and need to be updated;
- More clear notifications are shown when users try to search & validate shared mailboxes while not having any;
- Disabled the possibility to select text in folder names when working with the iPad using touch-hold, improving usage of the context menu;
- Shortened the checkout time of Business Apps records after editing & cancelling the edit actions;
- Improved behavior of filtering & searching using the search bars in Child grid overviews (Business Apps);
- Improved error messaging when users try to open already deleted Business Apps records via out-of-date links in old Alert emails;
- Deleted Business App records will now be deleted from the Recent items page after refreshing the page;
- Office 365 Clutter email folders are now supported in the Workspace Email app;
- Small improvements in styling & design throughout the product (e.g. more detailed hovers when changing avatars or tile icons, made dropdown menu designs more identical).
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.