The announced release of Workspace 365 v2.6.0. is rescheduled due to extra preparation of new features. We will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.6.0. on 17-09-14 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Import users from Office 365 directly into the Workspace without using CSV files (and also forwarding this into Parallels);
- Administrator can now validate a SharePoint environment, even when the personal documents (OneDrive) are not already provisioned;
- Improvement of the action bar layout when opened Folders & Files;
- Workspace tiles will move around the logo when scrolling horizontally;
- Linked emails can be opened directly after opening a Business App record;
- Administrators can organize permissions for usage of Business Apps by other users in the Workspace;
- Further improvements in styling & design when using Business Apps.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.