(UPDATE) Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.8.0.
On 30-10-14 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.8.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Added individual settings pages for Email, SharePoint and Active Directory when logged in as an Administrator (validation can now be done separately);
- Added the option to run Workspace 365 via the Home screen on the iPad, which results in a full screen view of your Workspace ("Add to Home Screen" function in the Safari browser);
- Creating Business App records can now also be done by using the + Button in the top right corner of the screen;
- Improved appearance of document grid in Folders & Files when having restored all files/folders from a document library;
- Improved recalculation behavior when changing values within calculation fields in Business Apps;
- Deletion of Business App fields in the Silverlight Builder environment (as an Administrator) is now more user-friendly;
- Further improvements in styling & design when using Business Apps.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.