Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.12.0.
On 23-02-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.12.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Mobile View mode is now supported! A View-only version of your Workspace on your mobile device;
- Added the "Save & Create new" button on Business Apps forms, improving work efficiency;
- Added a clear busy indicator when opening Folders & Files and also when closing documents;
- Added the possibility for an Admin to change the Icon of a newly created Shortcut App on the Apps Management page;
- Added a filter search box on the User Management page, making it easier for an Admin to find a user in the Workspace;
- Added a clear notification at Business apps forms, informing users about required fields;
- Improved button design when adding (Shared) Groups on the main page;
- Improved and more clear styling of DateTime controls on Business Apps forms;
- Refresh button in Email will update the Email folder which is currently opened;
- If logged into Workspace via Single Sign-on and a session Timeout has occurred, manual deletion of cookies is not needed anymore to login again via SSO;
- Further improvements in styling & design when using Business Apps or Email.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.