Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.17.0.
On 08-05-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.17.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Added visualization of replied and forwarded emails.
- Added the option to insert multiple attachments in an email at once, using CTRL+HOLD or SHIFT+HOLD when selecting.
- Improved the border coloring of uninstalled Apps, making sure Branding color isn't applied to these Apps at the Apps Management page.
- Improved validation of To/CC/BCC field values in email when leaving fields blank or filling in incorrect addresses.
- Improved the "Move To" dialog used in Email/Folders & Files, which is now more user-friendly.
- Improved usage of "Link" and "Unlink" buttons in Business App action bars when not in Edit mode.
- Fixed keyboard navigation going out of bounds when having selected the last email in an email folder.
- Fixed the change in format when switching between different Business App record overviews.
- Fixed the vertical alignment of column items when having opened a Business App overview.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.