On 12-05-14 between 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.2.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Windows Azure Active Directory integration which allows users to Single sign-on;
- Managing your Workspace tiles in Workspace 365;
- Users will now also be able to see what time they received an email and not only the date;
- Deletion of multiple emails at the same time is now possible;
- Personal OneDrive library in "Folders & Files" is renamed to "My Documents";
- Improved auto detection of Exchange settings to decrease loading time for new users;
If you would have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.