On 03-06-14 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.2.1. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Added the option to quick-copy a link when sharing documents;
- Non-document libraries will not be shown anymore after validation of the SharePoint server by the administrator, since this was confusing;
- Plain text emails are now fully supported;
- Increased timeout of Single Sign-on: this keeps the users logged in for a longer time;
- Better support of images in email for IE11.
If you would have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.