Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.7.0.
On 06-10-14 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.7.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Files stored in your SharePoint environment can now be directly added as attachment when creating an email;
- Calculated field are now supported and can be used within Business App configurations;
- Removed the requirement of filling in the API username field when setting up ThinRDP connections;
- Left sidebar in Email and Folders & Files can now be hidden if needed, especially convenient when working with Workspace 365 on smaller screens;
- Improved the design of the left sidebar in Email, which is now more structured and touch device friendly;
- Login credentials of a newly created Workspace 365 user will now be sent and divided in 2 separate emails, improving security (separate username and password);
- Implemented a check upon creation of a Workspace 365 user if the user exists in Office 365 & improved error handling (messaging);
- Email alerts can be set for when Business App records are created, edited and/or deleted in the Workspace;
- Workspace tiles are now scalable and adjust to the screen size to improve user experience;
- Added the option to unlink emails that are currently linked to Business app records;
- Business App icons can now be pre-configured per Business App using the Business App builder;
- Existing documents will now also be shown in the "Create a New Document" popup window when creating a new document;
- Administrators can create Shared Groups in the Workspace, creating a collection of apps which can be made available to other users to use in their Workspace;
- Improved the availability of SharePoint Sites and libraries within Folders & Files, when users have enough SharePoint permissions.
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.