(UPDATE) Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.21.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.21.0 will be deployed on 31-07-2015 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time.
The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Added the option in the Email App to print an email the "ink friendly" way.
- Added various icons to the action bar buttons in the Workspace, clarifying the specific actions more clearly.
- Added a clear "no email" image to the folder view when having opened an empty email folder
- Added the functionality for Business Apps to push records to public contacts folder in Exchange***
- Added the possibility to assign App and tile group permissions for user groups which are created using the Group Management page.
- Added the option to select a document library (root level) as location for auto-creation of folders when using a folder link control in Business Apps.
*** Contacts in a public contacts folder are only visible in the Outlook desktop client.
- Hovering over the "Create new folder" area in document creation windows will now be more clear (turns white when hovering over the area).
- Improved the hover transition effects when hovering over action bar buttons, popup buttons and Workspace tiles.
- improved notification for users when no email is selected in the Email App, now adding an image & notification to the grid to clear up the current situation.
- Newly created or uploaded templates for Business App record exporting will now appear directly in the "Save as" dropdown if the root location is set correctly.
- User/User group switch buttons on the Group management page are now branded in the style of the Workspace and not default branded.
- Fixed the auto-detection functionality when validating the SharePoint server URL in the validation wizard for new environments (when the Workspace name is identical to the SharePoint environment it will now be auto-detected).
- Fixed an issue with sending username & password emails after a Workspace user is created, which did not always result in receiving both emails.
- Fixed an issue when clicking the folder icon positioned in front of "Create new folder" in document creation windows, which resulted in not being able to create a folder.
- Fixed an issue when deselecting users from Groups (Group Management), resulting now in only deleting these specific users from the Groups.
- Fixed the shown notification when not filling in a folder name while creating it (this referenced to files while it is about folders).
- Fixed the sizing of grids on the Groups Management page.
- Fixed an issue when having opened the Email App while the Exchange license of the user was deactivated after opening the App, now showing a clear popup notification about the current situation.
- Fixed an issue when having opened the Workspace using the iPhone "Add to home screen" functionality, blocking users from closing text editor popups. (Also scrolling in the popup is fixed).
- Fixed an issue when opening the Group drop down menu on the Workspace 365 main page, now truncating long group names if needed.
- Fixed an issue with AutoCompletion of contacts in recipient fields within the email App, now adding a space after ";" automatically when clicked a contact in the dropdown (fix for Chrome browser).
- Fixed a "No Permission" issue for default Apps after having created a new Workspace (Snappet & intY customers only).
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.