(UPDATE) Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.11.0.
The technical difficulties that occurred while trying to release version V2.11.0 have been solved and tested. we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.11.0 on 28-01-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- General performance improvements & performance improvements in Email;
- More overview in Email by having decreased the amount of buttons in action bar (grouping related functions);
- Required fields when creating Business App records are now marked with an *asterix for a more clear overview;
- Remove the restriction of using Workspace 365 on tablets in portrait mode;
- Added busy indicators when opening Business App records from overviews and when deleting/restoring files from recycle bins;
- Removed "Working Set" email folders which are not created by the Office 365 user;
- Double pop up when touch-holding an attachment in Email on iPad will not occur anymore;
- Users still added to Shared Apps groups can now be deleted from the Workspace without having to delete the user from the Shared Apps groups;
- Web links shown in Business App overviews can now be opened directly by clicking them;
- Filters used in the Business App overviews are now placed more logically (directly behind the column header);
- Improved general touch-hold functionality when working with the iPad;
- Creating Shared App groups and Normal App groups can now both be done via the "New Group" button, which is more logical for the user;
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.