Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.14.0.Follow
On 30-03-15 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time, we will update Workspace 365 towards version 2.14.0. In this timeframe a number of interruptions of a few seconds might occur. We will do our best to reduce this to a minimum.
The following improvements will be added when this version goes live:
- Workspace 365 Email client now also supports shared mailboxes (can be validated in Email settings page);
- Email Folder Management: moving emails between folders, creating new folders, deleting and renaming folders is now supported in the Workspace 365 Email client;
- Auto-selecting contacts is now also supported for the CC & BCC field in the Email client;
- Keyboard navigation is now supported when working inside the Email client;
- Shared Agenda emails are now supported and will appear if received;
- OneNote files – which are created in the Workspace- can now also be synchronized using the OneDrive for Business sync client;
- Added possibility to edit app images on the Apps Management page;
- Improved check-out behavior of files & folders when renaming or moving them;
- Improved the change password-procedure for Federated users;
- Improved filtering behavior in Business Apps overviews (now also works for User & DropDown controls);
- Business Apps records –which are linked to emails- can now also be opened via the email in the Email client;
- Added a few notifications when having deleted or restored items (un)succesfully;
- Small improvements in styling & design throughout the product (button positioning, truncating long quotes, added visual mouse hover areas for textual buttons, etc.).
If you have any questions about one of the above, feel free to contact Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.