Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.23.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.23.0 will be deployed on 25-09-2015 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time.
The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Added full multiple web server support for handling more load (e.g. load balancing).
- Added On Premises multi-tenancy support (On Premises instances will now be capable of running multiple Workspace environments).
- The blue alert-info bar (when opened the Apps Management page) will now show a notification by default including a link to our Support Portal, so that Business App set-up information can be found quickly.
- Added a property to Business Apps in the Business App builder which makes it possible for an Admin to enable or disable record creation using this specific Business App.
- Added the possibility to have immutable fields in Business Apps by having added a property for it in the Business App builder.
- Added the possibility to use a drop down field for name generation in a ComboComboBox field (can be set in the Business App builder).
- Fixed an email issue which was experienced by a small amount of users, receiving an "Email is not configured" notification while Exchange was already configured.
- Fixed a calculation issue in Business Apps, causing calculation fields in created child records to show a "-" instead of the calculation value.
- Fixed an email issue which caused some iPad/iPhone users not being able to select specific emails in the Email App.
- Fixed an import issue when having big amounts of users in Azure Active Directory, which earlier caused not to show the list of users after using the import user functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the "Import user" button not being visible any more at the User Management page (when the following settings are applied in configuration file: UserManagementMode "Readonly" & UserImportTarget "Parallels")
- Secondary email addresses are now masked when shown in reset/forgot password popup windows, improving security.
- All newly created environments will have "Thinfinity" references instead of "ThinRDP", since the name of the product is changed recently (for existing environments currently using the app, this has to be changed manually).
- if a calculated field in Business Apps was referencing to a user field it showed the UserID, but will now show the user's name.
- Improved the Min/Max value handling when having set these values in numeric fields using the Business App builder (filled-in values lower than min or greater than max will be set to the set min/max value, also added a clear notification).
Have more questions? Submit a request