Configuring Citrix XenApp in Workspace 365
Settings -> App store
Table of Contents
Note: To enable Single Sign-On for the Citrix XenApp, you need to setup Citrix Federated Authentication Service to login to the NetScaler Gateway and StoreFront using SAML. For more details about the requirements, click here.
Note: For the full Single Sign-On experience, our Launcher file needs to be placed in the web root of the corresponding Store. This launcher file is a service of us which is available on demand for partners. Not yet a partner? Click here to request partnership information, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Log in as an administrator in Workspace 365. Go to the App store (or click on "+ Add tiles").
- Make sure Manage apps is selected.
- Click on Add new app and add a new 'Citrix XenApp'.
- Customize the application to your needs and fill in the Server URL and Citrix app name. The Server URL is the URL of the Citrix server (gateway).
- Keep in mind that the Citrix app name is capital sensitive. This must be equal to the published app name.
- Lastly, you can set the desired permissions, Owners, Access and Conditional access for the application.
- Click Save when you're done configuring.
- Now that the Citrix XenApp is published and available in the App store, you can add it to a Personal or Shared group (existing or create a new one).