Configuring Citrix XenApp in Workspace 365Follow
Note: Currently the Citrix XenApp password, stored in the apps settings, is shown in the URL with low-level encryption. We are currently developing a version which uses Single Sign-On and therefore passwords will be protected by using NetScaler Gateway. The current version will only work in Mozilla Firefox and our next version will support more browsers.
First, you will have to be sure the following is arranged in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Open the browser
- Type “about:config” in the address bar of the browser and press “Enter”
- Now click the blue button in the middle of the screen to continue
- Search for and double-click “websocket.allowInsecureFromHTTPS” and set the value to “True”
Now make sure the Workspace Administrator has enabled the Citrix XenApp on the Apps Management page:
After this, do the following:
- Add the Citrix XenApp to the Workspace main page. This can be done via the “Add new Apps” button
- Save the changes by clicking the “Save” button in the upper action bar
- Right click the App and then click “Edit App” in the upper action bar, the following will be shown:
- Here you will have to fill in the Citrix Server URL, Username, Password and App name.
Note: the App name has to be fully identical to the App name (or desktop name) on the server, otherwise the connection will not be made.
- Click “Done” to save the changes.
Now you can click the App on the main page to start the connection (a new browser tab will be opened).