Release Notes V2.32.0Follow
The service update (v2.32.0) on 19/05/2016 has brought the following:
- Added the possibility to search for a file within folders in a team site in the Document App.
- Added an option to navigate to an entity record from an entity combo-box within Business Apps.
- Added an option to filter files in “Create document” and “Copy as” dialogs.
- Added a possibility for users to add a shared mailbox manually.
- Added a possibility for users to refresh the document explorer on the left sidebar within the Workspace 365 Folders and Files manager.
- Added support for POA 6.x with Account Wide Users setting enabled.
- Added the possibility to assign a user to a group straight from the Edit User or Create New User pages.
- Added a notification when someone tries to share a document which is locked for shared usage.
- Added the possibility to open .doc and .ppt documents in online editors in read only mode.
- Added the possibility for users to share a file without having to manually select a mail address.
- Fixed the situation when the action bar dropdown didn't close when users selected a "Attachment from device" or "Image" menu item in the Email app.
- Fixed an issue in which password reset emails were not sent to the Workspace 365 administrator when the users account lacked a secondary email address.
- Fixed an issue concerning the Active Directory setting section which was not hidden while being disabled in the configuration files.
- Fixed the situation in which an AD(FS) user couldn’t access W365 because they got in a round trip.
- Fixed "Link/Unlink" options in Read only mode of Business App records.
- Fixed incorrect placement of Required field notification for User Creation/ Edit user forms.
- Fixed an issue in which the registration page didn't show a message that the 'I accept the terms and conditions' option is required.
- Fixed an issue; while using WSFed as SSO, Azure (ADFS) no longer redirected you back to the Sign-In page after signing out.
- Fixed an issue in which the admin wasn’t able to reset user passwords when there are no email recipients in the Reset password pop up.
- Fixed incorrect styling for combo-boxes validation in Business app records.
- Fixed the addresses in the title of Sent emails, now it includes the Recipient name/address instead of the sender.
- Fixed an issue in which Personal App Groups are not being added to the Workspace when only Shared App Groups are placed on the Workspace.
- Fixed an issue when "Done" button was not available when a user puts in an email address using just "Paste" from right-click menu on the "Secondary email" pop-up.
- Fixed an issue when user management and Documents and Files didn’t work correct after short period of inactivity (less than an hour) in oAuth2 environments.
- Improved performance on retrieval of permissions on installed Business Apps.
- Made more understandable settings for the exchange URL in W365
- Improved way for auto discovering the Exchange Server URL for users.
- Put colored Office Online App tiles in the default workspace template and renamed Lync to Skype.
- Added an error message when users fill in incorrect credentials to connect to the Clientless RDP or Thinfinity.
- Improved flow for enabling the sync from Active Directory by adding a notification for admins when checking the "Enable sync from Active Directory" option.
Sorting of Business App records after exporting to Word/Excel is now similar with the selected sorting in the overview
Have more questions? Submit a request