Release Notes V2.33.0Follow
The service update (v2.33.0) on 24/06/2016 has brought the following:
- Added the possibility to create specific tiles with RSS-feed (news/blogs) on a Workspace, allowing you to simplify the information path to users.
- Added the possibility to open an office documents in a local application, first admins have to go to the document settings to approve this functionality. People will than get the option while selecting a file.
- Users can now see the creator & modifier of a file in the Documents application for more overview.
- Users can now sort files by extension in the Documents application.
- Admin can now change the order of shared groups on the Workspace.
- Users can now hide/show personal groups, like they could with shared groups.
- Users can now search for an app on their Workspace using a search bar.
- Added the possibility for a user to set the default outgoing mail address on one of the shared mailboxes which user entitled to send mails with.
- Added the possibility for the Environment Admin to decide how to sync users: using UPN or primary email address.
- Added the possibility for Workspace365 providers to help users to start using workspace directly by pre-configuring/adding information via the provisioning API.
- Admins can now search for specific users during the import from Office365.
- Fixed an issue when an email was selected and a user clicks "New" it resulted in a green border around the selected email in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Fixed an issue when unsetting Min/Max validation that broke saving Business App records.
- Fixed an issue when calculations divided by zero resulted in unexpected output.
- Fixed an issue when disable/enable app did not work when an admin applied it to the item without permissions.
- Fixed an issue when a user was not able to upload files using Internet Explorer when "Include local directory path when uploading files to a server" security setting was enabled.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in incorrect visibility of some special Email folders.
- Fixed an issue in which existing users were not able to see new apps/groups when added to a new group via AAD Sync.
- Fixed an issue resulting in unavailability of Authentication options and Error 500 on User Profile page when SharePoint Hosting Location is set to OnPremises.
- Fixed an issue with wrong behavior when a user tried to go "Back" in a child record which was created from a Parent created in a new tab using Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Fixed an issue when deleted users were still "selected" according to action bar layout in User Management.
- Fixed an issue when the name was cut off even when there was space for a full name in the title of pop-ups when moving an email to another folder.
- Fixed incorrect styling of shared group tiles with individual color when user clicks Edit workspace.
- Fixed an issue in which users were not able to upload files bigger than 10MB to a document library of a Sub-Site.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in a "Shared with me" folder in every personal document library.
- Fixed an issue resulted in which the context menu in Email was still visible after clicking an option in it.
- Removed duplicated "Link"/"Unlink" and "Open" buttons in "Save" sub-menu of Business App record.
- Fixed an issue when emails could not be sent due to technical issues when having added addresses using Copy/Paste in recipient fields.
- Fixed an issue in which nothing happened and an Error 400 appeared in the console when a user tried to delete items from recycle bin right after successful deletion of another item.
- Fixed an incorrect space between the email body and attachments when forwarding or creating new email with attachments.
- Fixed styling in the Documents app for Sync and Document rename dialogs.
- Fixed an issue resulting in impossibility to insert more than 2 images to the email and also an error during creation of the new email after that.
- Fixed pre-selection in parent related combo-box in Firefox.
- Fixed an issue in which users without permissions for Business Apps have seen them on their Workspace.
- Fixed an issue in which the "Back" button did not work for edited Business App records opened in a new tab using Firefox.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect status if a user is synced with AAD in Workspace 365 environments connected with an Office 365 tenant with large amounts of users.
- Forced Internet Explorer to not use compatibility mode when using Workspace 365.
- Increased the upload zone of the upload pop up in the Documents app.
Have more questions? Submit a request