Release Notes V2.35.0Follow
The service update (v2.35.0) on 26/08/2016 has brought the following:
- The admin can now add an Email live tile with unread emails and a Calendar live tile which will make it easier for people to manage their days just from their workspace.
- Added possibility for the instance admin to use their own logo or icon as home button.
- Added possibility for the admin to disable the Sync button on the SharePoint settings page in Workspace 365, this reduces the ease of leaving a footmark on a device.
- The admin can now enable Subsites of any level on the SharePoint settings page in Workspace 365.
- Added possibility for the Instance admin to select default colors for tiles.
- Added possibility for the Instance admin to turn on or off oAuth.
- Added possibility for the admin to configure oAuth.
- It is now possible to share documents from a subsite with external users.
- Fixed an issue in which the sync tool did not properly process deletion user notification.
- Fixed wrong styling on the Welcome screen in Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect hover effect when hovering over grayed out apps and "Free" text in Apps Management.
- Required fields in User profile now have an asterisk to show that these fields are required.
- Improved validation messages in SharePoint settings.
- The mandatory secondary email address field in the User Profile is not mandatory anymore.
Have more questions? Submit a request