Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.35.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.35.0 will be deployed on 26-08-2016 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. Note: This update brings live tiles which add a new dimension to Workspace 365, be sure to integrate them at your current customers and demo environments to make Workspace 365 more valuable. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- The admin can now add an Email live tile with unread emails and a Calendar live tile which will make it easier for people to manage their days just from their workspace.
- Added possibility for the instance admin to use their own logo or icon as home button.
- Added possibility for the admin to disable the Sync button on the SharePoint settings page in Workspace 365, this reduces the ease of leaving a footmark on a device.
- The admin can now enable Subsites of any level on the SharePoint settings page in Workspace 365.
- Added possibility for the Instance admin to select default colors for tiles.
- Improved validation messages in SharePoint settings.
- The mandatory secondary email address field in the User Profile is not mandatory anymore.
- It is now possible to share documents from a subsite with external users.
- Fixed an issue in which the sync tool did not properly process deletion user notification.
- Fixed wrong styling on the Welcome screen in Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect hover effect when hovering over grayed out apps and "Free" text in Apps Management.
- Required fields in User profile now have an asterisk to show that these fields are required.