Settings -> Email
Table of Contents
SSO in the Workspace is configured via oAuth2. To Exchange Online/Office365 we connect via oAuth2. In this article we will explain how to configure your email using Exchange Online.
- Make sure the Workspace SSO App registration in Azure has the correct API permissions assigned for Exchange Online.
- Then, go to the Workspace admin settings.
- Go to Integrations and select Exchange settings.
- Check the checkbox Enable Exchange.
- Set the Exchange server type to Office 365.
If you are using Office 365 you should always leave the Use integration credentials for Exchange connectivity box unchecked, because the Workspace automatically gets the credentials from Office 365.