Announcement: update Workspace 365 V2.37.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.37.0 will be deployed on 29-10-2016 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- A long awaited feature: a Clientless RDP app to setup and manage RDP connections, for more information & configuration send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admins can now allow users to create new sites and manage permissions directly from Workspace 365.
- When using the search function in the Documents app, users can now see the location of files.
- SharePoint settings failed to load Root folders when a (Sub)Site in Sharepoint had an empty name.
- Over/bounce scroll is done when you start touch scroll from an input (iOS / iPad).
- Fixed an issue with TeamSite visibility even when it is disabled on the SharePoint settings page.
- Fixed an issue with touch scroll in the add attachment from SharePoint dialog.
- Fixed an issue with transparent buttons in dialogs (iOS / iPad).
- Fixed an issue with Busy indicator (iOS /iPad).
- Fixed an issue with wrong indication of placement rectangle for tiles.
- Fixed an issue with restoring file(s) from removed folder.
- Fixed an issue with removing file from "Shared" folder.
- Fixed an issue with sorting arrow alignment (Snappet Android).
- Fixed an issue with placeholders margin (Edge).
- Fixed an issue with permissions for app in shared app group.
- Fixed an issue with Active Directory Authentication Module logs incorrect warnings
- New live tile scroll bar redesign.
- Changed the default Workspace 365 colors to match our new brand colors.
- Exclude null or empty fields and their space separator in Business app combobox.
Have more questions? Submit a request