Branding your WorkspaceFollow
As an administrator you are able to easily brand Workspace 365. You can select the colors, logo and even the product name. This will give you as a partner the recognition you deserve! After completing the steps in the document, you will be able to change the branding of your Workspace.
Multiple brandings in an envoirment
You can set multiple brandings within a single workspace environment. These brandings can be assigned on user and group level. All users without a custom branding assigned to them get the "default" branding.
Branding settings page
It is possible to brand your Workspace. This can be done by the Administrator of the Workspace. When this is created by the Administrator, the newly created design of the Workspace will automatically be set as default for all other users within the Workspace.
There are a number of possibilities when branding the Workspace:
- You can set the branding as default (Set as default branding);
- Set a name for your branding (Branding name);
- You can create a Workspace name (Product Name);
- Change the colors used in the Workspace (Color & Header Color);
- Implement the logos of your choice (Workspace logo & Sign in logo);
- Create solid content for the support page (Support information);
You can find the Branding options when logged in with the Administrator account, then navigate to “Settings” and “Branding”.
Creating your own branded Workspace is easy and can be created within minutes. When all changes are made, the only thing left to do is saving the changes. To do this, click “Done” in the upper left of the screen.
The following file types are supported:
The maximum file size is 5 MB.