Branding your Workspace
Table of Contents
As an administrator you are able to easily brand Workspace 365. You can select the colors, Workspace logo, home logo and even the product name. This will give you as a partner the recognition you deserve! After completing the steps in the document, you will be able to change the branding of your Workspace.
The newly created design/branding of the Workspace will automatically be set as default for all other users within the Workspace.
You can find the Branding option under “Settings -> Branding”. Click on "New" to create a new branding. There are a number of possibilities when branding the Workspace:
- Set as default branding: set the branding as default.
- Branding name: set a name for your branding.
- Product Name: you can create a Workspace name.
- Header/primary color: change the primary colors used in the Workspace, e.g. header and applications. We recommend this function if you want to set a branding for all the icons.
- Styling: change the live tile-, text- and icon styling. For example, you may choose for a white header styling for the live tiles and a white header styling for the Workspace.
- Logos: implement the logos of your choice. The Workspace logo is located on the dashboard bottom right. The Home logo is located on the top left.
- Support information: create solid content for the support page.
- Background: upload a custom Workspace background (PNG or SVG). Loading the background for the first time, may take some time. Minimum size is between 1920x1080 (which is a common screen size) and maximum of 3000x3000 (recommended).
Creating your own branded Workspace is easy and can be created within minutes. When all changes are made, the only thing left to do is saving the changes. To do this, click “Done” in the upper left of the screen.
You can set multiple brandings within a single Workspace environment. These brandings can be assigned on user and group level. All users without a custom branding assigned to them get the "default" branding.
The following file types are supported:
The maximum file size is 5 MB.