Announcement: update Workspace 365 V2.38.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.38.0 will be deployed on 29-11-2016 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- We are proud to present the new “Live Documents” tile. This gives users the possibility to see a list of recently modified documents on the Workspace. From there they can either open it with the online or local Office apps, as well as open the document location. As an admin you can easily push this app to users by placing it in a shared app group.
- It is now possible to add SharePoint RSS feeds to the RSS Live tile. This gives you the power to integrate internal news within Workspace 365 giving it intranet functionalities.
- You can now see 10 instead of 4 RSS items, logically you now have a scrollbar in the tile.
- You can now see the full title of RSS items when they are truncated as a tooltip on hover.
- Fixed an issue in which it was impossible to uninstall a Business App after removing it in the Business App Builder.
- Fixed an issue when a user without permissions for an App was still able to use it when they did not refresh the Workspace page after losing the permissions.
- Fixed styling issues in Site management.
- Fixed an issue in which a user tried to use Clientless RDP credentials which have no permissions for current service user - it showed Error 500, now it will be Error 404.
- Fixed styling issues in Rich Textbox fields.
- Fixed an issue in which a user saw the plus button in RSS tiles located in Shared app groups.
- Fixed incorrect colors on buttons.
- Added correct Dutch localization for Image size, registration/done and in apps management.
- Fixed an issue in which the create new document dialog (without folders and files selector) was too wide on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue in which a Team Site was not initialized if there existed a sub-site with a too long site URL.
- Fixed an issue in which a button on the request emergency admin access page was not working.
- Improved validation information for Clientless RDP when setting up a new RDP connection.
- Improved Password verifying mechanism for users of environments with WS-Fed authentication type and enabled auto-redirect to the Microsoft login page.
- In the DMS app we changed the text ‘Search in subfolder’ to ‘Search in current & subfolder’ making it clear that this option allows you to search in both at the same time.
Have more questions? Submit a request