Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.54.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.54.0 will be deployed on 16-02-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- It's now possible for users to open and create office documents directly from the office tiles
- It's now possible for administrators to manage which user group gets to see which information and applications through the new sidebar, without having to leave their dashboard.
- Meeting invites(RSVP) in the Workspace 365 E-mail app now directly show information about time, date and location, and the option to directly Accept or Decline the request from your e-mail, without having to open your Calendar.
- Users are from now on able to add tiles to their workspace through the new sidebar, so they won't have to leave their dashboard.
- "Attach to email" appeared under wrong action button menu in WebDAV
- Fixed the location of the cross icon in the search field of Apps Management
- The “Plus menu” will now scroll over the whole content.
- The user was not able to save an attachment with invalid characters from the email app.
- Fixed the height of the Edit tile sidebar on small screens.
- Changed spacing of the minus button in site permissions.
- Removed the active state border on the radio button in "Create new Subsite" within IE.
- Validation message(s) while editing the RSS tile where missing in some situations.
- The grid height of the Clientless RDP settings page was reduced to one line.
- We now show a notification when a pop-up from Workspace was blocked by the browser.
- Item permissions overview in the Documents app is now sorted on Alphabetic order.
- Improved usability of the color picker drop-down on mobile devices.
- The “Copy” control styling was changed.
- Moved projects to .NET 4.7.1.
- Improved styling for the collapsible menu in the Documents and Email app on all devices with small resolution.
Have more questions? Submit a request