Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.54.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.54.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
Release Notes V2.54.0
The service update (v2.54.0) on 16/02/2018 has brought the following:
- It's now possible for users to open and create office documents directly from the office tiles.
- It's now possible for administrators to manage which user group gets to see which information and applications through the new sidebar, without having to leave their dashboard.
- Meeting invites(RSVP) in the Workspace 365 E-mail app now directly show information about time, date and location, and the option to directly Accept or Decline the request from your e-mail, without having to open your Calendar.
- Users are from now on able to add tiles to their workspace through the new sidebar, so they won't have to leave their dashboard.
- "Attach to email" appeared under wrong action button menu in WebDAV.
- Fixed the location of the cross icon in the search field of Apps Management.
- The “Plus menu” will now scroll over the whole content.
- The user was not able to save an attachment with invalid characters from the email app.
- Fixed the height of the Edit tile sidebar on small screens.
- Changed spacing of the minus button in site permissions.
- Removed the active state border on the radio button in "Create new Subsite" within IE.
- Validation message(s) while editing the RSS tile where missing in some situations.
- The grid height of the Clientless RDP settings page was reduced to one line.
- We now show a notification when a pop-up from Workspace was blocked by the browser.
- Item permissions overview in the Documents app is now sorted on Alphabetic order.
- Improved usability of the color picker drop-down on mobile devices.
- The “Copy” control styling was changed.
- Moved projects to .NET 4.7.1.
- Improved styling for the collapsible menu in the Documents and Email app on all devices with small resolution.