Settings -> Integrations -> Exchange settings
Table of Contents
In Workspace it is also possible to configure your On-Premise Exchange when having oAuth2 as Single Sign-On method configured. Therefore we use integration credentials.
As an admin, go to:
- Workspace admin settings.
- Go to Integrations and select Exchange settings.
- Check the checkbox Enable Exchange.
- As Exchange server type, choose On-premises.
- Check the checkbox Use integration credentials for Exchange connectivity.
- Then, go to the User settings and select Integration credentials.
- Make sure the user fills in their Integration credentials.
- The user is now connected to the Exchange and has access to their mailbox.