Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.55.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.55.0 will be deployed on 09-03-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Administrators can select if they want to reset all workspaces to the default one or to the admins workspace – it can be applied for new users, but also for existing ones.
- Hosted partners can now enter their billing address to receive the reporting.
- Danish is now available as language in the workspace.
- Admins can now customize the target location of the home button.
- Users are now able to share, attach and download files from the Live Documents tile.
- Fixed an issue in which environments with oAuth2 configured were not correctly removed.
- The admin was able to access a Business App Overview for apps that were disabled.
- Search using capital letters did not work in WebDAV.
- Copy as dialog did not have an additional scrollbar when opened on a small screen.
- The delete option is not present in the “Shared with me” section anymore and is replaced with a “Remove from Shared list” option.
- Users are now able to mix Personal and Shared Tile groups.
- The Azure database creation timeout can now be changed in the configuration file.
Have more questions? Submit a request