Workspace 365 successfully updated to v2.55.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.55.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
Release Notes V2.55.0
The service update (v2.55.0) on 09/03/2018 has brought the following:
- Administrators can select if they want to reset all workspaces to the default one or to the admins workspace – it can be applied for new users, but also for existing ones.
- Hosted partners can now enter their billing address to receive the reporting.
- Danish is now available as language in the workspace.
- Admins can now customize the target location of the home button.
- Users are now able to share, attach and download files from the Live Documents tile.
- Fixed an issue in which environments with oAuth2 configured were not correctly removed.
- The admin was able to access a Business App Overview for apps that were disabled.
- Search using capital letters did not work in WebDAV.
- Copy as dialog did not have an additional scrollbar when opened on a small screen.
- The delete option is not present in the “Shared with me” section anymore and is replaced with a “Remove from Shared list” option.
- Users are now able to mix Personal and Shared Tile groups.
- The Azure database creation timeout can now be changed in the configuration file.