Release notes 2.57.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.57.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
The service update (v2.57.0) on 01/05/2018 has brought the following:
- We are proud to introduce our new Workspace 365 vertical grid, allowing you to scroll vertically. Also, you can now mix small and big tiles within the same group, giving you more flexibility in setting up a workspace.
- Users can now add a Yammer live tile to their dashboard and use it within Workspace 365, bringing the intranet straight to Workspace 365 and increasing the usage of Yammer and internal collaboration.
- When file server was the only configured Document Store and you opened the “Save attachment as” dialog, the dialog was not showing the configured Document Store.
- Apply password dialog was not working when Workspace Action bar was disabled.
- Improved error notifications when workspace saving was failed due to technical issues.