Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.58.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.58.0 will be deployed on 25-05-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
1. Now an admin can setup a global logfile location in the Deployment parameters for all servers in a farm when multi-server setup is used.
2. Added larger RSS tile sizes, which include images.
3. Ability to set smaller sizes for certain apps.
4. We now have sync tool for On-Premises Active Directory environments.
5. Admins can schedule a maintenance window for certain apps.
6. Support for WebDav fileservers in Office tiles.
7. We implemented a new feature which will inform users about new functionalities.
8. In the documents app, users are now able to upload folders.
9. It is now possible to create folders from the fileserver item selector.
10. When creating an Office file via the Plus menu in the header, the user is able to select a WebDav fileserver as a location.
11. Steps indicator was not shown in the Welcome wizard and other dialogs.
12. When a user added attachments to an email message it was impossible to remove them.
13. When leaving edit mode, sometimes the profile pictures in the Yammer tile would not appear.
14. Fixed situation where the “Share link is disabled” dialog would not show from the live Documents tile.
15. On Safari MacOS, when a user created a new Business App child record from the parent, the related field was not set correctly and the Back button did not work properly.
16. Not all validation was done when creating a user configured tile.
17. Busy indicator was not shown on Single Sign-On configuration page.
18. Extend support for different fileserver providers, e.g. Nextcloud.
19. Office items will be hidden in the Plus menu of the header if neither SharePoint and WebDav are configured.