Release notes v2.58.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.58.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
Release Notes V2.58.0
The service update (v2.58.0) on 25/05/2018 has brought the following:
- Now an admin can setup a global logfile location in the Deployment parameters for all servers in a farm when multi-server setup is used.
- Added larger RSS tile sizes, which include images.
- Ability to set smaller sizes for certain apps.
- We now have sync tool for On-Premises Active Directory environments.
- Admins can schedule a maintenance for certain apps.
- Support for WebDav fileservers in Office tiles.
- We implemented a new feature which will inform users about new functionalities.
- In the documents app, users are now able to upload folders.
- It is now possible to create folders from the fileserver item selector.
- When creating an Office file via the Plus menu in the header, the user is able to select a WebDav fileserver as a location.
- Steps indicator was not shown in the Welcome wizard and other dialogs.
- When a user added attachments to an email message it was impossible to remove them.
- When leaving edit mode, sometimes the profile pictures in the Yammer tile would not appear.
- Fixed situation where the “Share link is disabled” dialog would not show from the live Documents tile.
- On Safari MacOS, when a user created a new Business App child record from the parent, the related field was not set correctly and the Back button did not work properly.
- Not all validation was done when creating a user configured tile.
- Busy indicator was not shown on Single Sign-On configuration page.
- Extend support for different fileserver providers, e.g. Nextcloud.
- Office items will be hidden in the Plus menu of the header if neither SharePoint and WebDav are configured.