Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.59.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.59.0 will be deployed on 29-06-2017 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Create your own live tiles using our brand-new Web Content app. This allows you to integrate iFrames within your workspace, allowing you to e.g. integrate YouTube video’s, weather widgets, your Google calendar and anything you can imagine or develop.
- We’ve implemented the possibility to apply different integration credentials for apps.
- Users can set their own preference for opening Office documents – in Office Online apps or in Office desktop apps.
- Copy as support is now also implemented for the file server.
- We implemented the drag and drop upload dialog for the file server.
- Now it is also possible to mix tile sizes in the default-workspace.template.
- When an admin removes Business apps via the Business app builder, the app was not displayed correctly in Apps management.
- The username text in the header is not chopped from below anymore.
- Some Razor layout failures were not logged properly.
- Fixed Business apps links to email styling.
- Fixed styling of Insert hyperlink pop up.
- User can define the open action target; in a new window or in the current tab for more tiles.
- After adding tiles to the workspace, it stays in Edit mode allowing user to make changes to the workspace more easily.
- AD Sync tool now supports full AD tree.
- Improved the styling of the busy-indicator.
- A responsive accordion menu for dialogs on small screens.