Release Notes v2.61.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.61.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
Release Notes V2.61.0
- We are happy to announce the Business App Live Tile. This will show data from your Business Apps directly on your workspace (e.g. Tasks, Contacts, Projects, Offers and more). Discover our Business Apps on: https://www.workspace365.net/en/product-tour/business-apps/
- Added support of MSSQL server authentication for Clientless RDP Gateway connections.
- Reset to default workspace for existing users resulted in a failure when the template had an empty group.
- oAuth2 Single Sign-On type is recommended and selected by default when the administrator is registering a new Workspace 365 environment.
- When a user tried to save a none Office document attached to an email, it was opened in a blank editor in a new tab. This problem occurred if the admin selected the following open target for SharePoint documents: “New tab using workspace interface”.
- The Email and Documents app tile size can be set to 1x1, 2x2 and 4x4.
- “+” button was removed from RSS Live tile.
- Hover on the 1x1 tile displays the app name.