Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.62.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.62.0 will be deployed on 10-08-2018 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- All your personal outlook contacts are now available in a sidebar, allowing you to look up information or contact (email or call) people directly from your workspace.
- Users are now able to create bookmarks for any file or folder in their document libraries, giving even quicker access to your most important documents.
- Document live tiles allow you to create documents straight from your dashboard.
- Business App live tiles allow you to create new Business app records from your dashboard.
- While in edit mode you can add tiles directly in a tile group and easily remove entire tile groups.
- Admins can now decide if they want to send welcome emails to new users and to send it to existing users.
- Fixed an issue in the web content tile, where on MacOs Safari no content was shown.
- The administrator was not able to delete a user via APS because of a pending password reset in Workspace 365.
- In the Documents app, some SharePoint folders had a wrong creation date and modified time.
- The default workspace template now adds and enables extra applications such as Yammer, Office applications and social platforms.
- You now see tooltips with full name of the item in the document dialogs.
- The folder selector dropdown of the Email live tile is improved with an easier selection of custom folders.