Release Notes V3.2.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.2.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We added a new preview implementation of the shared cache, which should reduce the CPU usage of the webserver. We are planning to gradually roll out this new implementation on our hosted instances.
- Some users are experiencing issues when editing the Calendar tile and selecting shared calendars. We have made it more resilient and added extra logging to analyze these scenarios.
- We added a new preview implementation of the communication with the database, which should reduce the memory usage per environment of the webserver significantly. We are planning to gradually roll out this new implementation on our hosted instances.
- We improved the CPU consumption for high frequent data retrieval, like the live tile information.
- We have separated the warning logs into a separate file which now also logs the potential errors associated with it.
- Update Citrix Workspace 365 App launcher with the receiver selection and fixed auto close tab in IE/Edge.
Have more questions? Submit a request